**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private luxurious house and private pool, with ocean views for a once in a lifetime offer!!!**
Four-bedroom Home Hidden in the Heart of Central Tamarindo.
Casa Calico is a beautiful walled property with private gardens and a pool within easy walking distance to Tamarindo’s sandy beach and best surf breaks. Three bedrooms in the main house, one independent casita beside the pool, and generous indoor and outdoor common spaces create the ideal vacation rental for your family and friends.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
We offer high speed internet access throughout your home so if you need to work or navigate the internet, we have you covered!
- The proximity of this property to the beach!
- The privacy of this home. It feels like a luxury villa in a secret garden
- The deep shady patio by the pool
- High speed Internet
- Having breakfast in the garden by the kitchen
- The open chef-ready kitchen
- The house also has a back up battery for the modem & router so you are always online uninterrupted.
- If you wish to request a portable wireless router, we can gladly have these available for you with an additional rental fee to keep you more connected.
Special discounts are available for Casa Calico! Contact us to find out what’s available for your dates.
SURROUNDING CASA CALICO:
Casa Calico is located in Tamarindo at about the equivalent of two blocks’ distance from the beach. This quiet residential neighborhood is the perfect place for your family vacation or a surf trip. Tamarindo is a vibrant beach town with lots of international flavors, plenty of activities and entertainment, and warm water twelve months of the year.BEHIND THE SCENES:
Bringing you excellent vacation rental properties like Casa Calico and designing dream vacations to go with them is a busy team called Stay in Tamarindo. We’re from many countries, speak many languages, have lived in Tamarindo for many years, and can’t wait to share with you the things we love most about Tamarindo!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS:
- Tamarindo sunsets! You’ll see why on your first evening here.
- Surfing! And if you aren’t a surfer, Tamarindo is an ideal place to take your first lesson
- National parks. Costa Rica is full of fantastic natural parks, including marine parks
- Our restaurants. Tamarindo has an amazing variety of excellent restaurants. You’ll wish you had time to try all of them!
Tamarindo is a vibrant town full of a fascinating mix of shops and more restaurants than you'll have time to try. You can try out the unique local cuisine, enjoy fine dining, catch live music, browse Tamarindo's boutiques or go dancing and have fun in some of the local bars and clubs.
Tamarindo is a top-of-the-list a surfing destination as well as a center of eco-tourism.
There are dozens of activities right here that will enthrall adventure enthusiasts:
- World-class fishing
- Jungle boat rides
- Turtle watching
- Volcano tours
- White water rafting
- Horseback riding
- And many other activities
We're the local experts, so let us help you get your activities booked before your arrival.SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
Our concierge and guest coordinator are the local experts on tours, activities and transportation. After we arrange for your airport transfer to your new home and book your surf lessons, we also offer services such as pre-arrival grocery shopping, in-home chef service, babysitting, and additional housekeeping.
If you're ready to start planning your adventure, let’s get started. Contact us today for your vacation in paradise!
Bedroom 1: Downstairs-full bed, bunk bed twin on top and full on the bottom with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: (Master) King bed with ensuite bath
Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds (They can be pushed together to make one king bed)
Bedroom 4: (in a casita) detached - bunk, twin on top and full-on the bottom, there is a kitchenette and an ensuite bathroom.
Half bath downstairs
Come spend your vacation in Casa Calico with family or friends!
Pets at our discretion and fees will apply.
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
* We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel.
**Please note that cancellations made 60 days or more, prior to arrival will receive a refund equivalent to 85% of their deposit. Cancellations made within 30 -60 days prior to arrival will receive a credit for the house, equivalent to 85% of their deposit, valid for up to one year from cancellation. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable unless the dates can be re-rented for the same amount as the original reservation.
*Holiday dates are excluded from this cancellation policy, All holiday dates are non-refundable.
**We would also like to encourage all our guests to purchase travel insurance for a peaceful and worry free vacation.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).