*3% DISCOUNT ON ALL RESERVATIONS - ASK US HOW*Luxury Condo Across the Street from the Beach Includes Beach Club Membership
**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private condo, right across the street from the beach, for a once in a lifetime offer!!!**
*No Cable TV in MasterBedroom at the moment*
Ibis 4 is located on the ground floor of the Ibis complex, one of the best spots in the Tamarindo area. This elite gated community consists of ten units at the edge of a nature preserve and is just across the street beach!
~ What you’ll love about this home ~
We offer a 100 Mbps of internet access throughout your home so if you need to work or navigate the internet, we have you covered!
- The beach along with the Beach Club is just across the street
- Spacious terrace and BBQ area
- 10-minute walk to Downtown Tamarindo
- Your Concierge is just a few steps from your door
- The house also has a back up battery for the modem & router so you are always online uninterrupted.
- If you wish to request a portable wireless router, we can gladly have these available for you with an additional rental fee to keep you more connected.Give us the dates you’re considering and we’ll help you qualify for a discount!
~ Location/Setting Description ~
Ibis #4 has the perfect location for everyone. If you like to relax with your favorite book, you’ll love the super-comfortable terrace. It’s also a great place to enjoy Guanacaste’s variety of birds and wildlife while you sip your morning coffee. Or if you are more active and eager to explore each corner of Tamarindo, you are just 10 minutes walking from the central area. It’s full of restaurants, souvenir shops, and amazing nightlife.
No matter what type of vacation you are looking for, you will love Ibis #4 and the Beach Club. It is a winning combination!
~ Executive Access ~
As an Ibis guest, you will enjoy full membership at the Langosta Beach Club just across the street from your door. The exclusive Club features a fitness center, a Pilates and yoga studio, a French restaurant, a bar with a spectacular ocean view, and an infinity pool.
~ Our Favorite Activities We Can't-Wait to Share With You ~
How much fun is it going to be to blow up your social media with photos of all that?! Let’s get busy planning today!
- Pool days followed by sunsets at the Beach Club
- Beach walks and exploring marine life in the tide pools
- Paddling out at surf breaks for advanced surfers, or catching your first Costa Rican wave at our beginner spots too!
- Zip Lining!
- Full-Day Adventure Volcano Tours
- Exploring Tamarindo Downtown and its Nightlife
~ Sleeping Arrangements (SLEEPS 6) ~
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full Bed
- Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
* We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel.
**Please note that cancellations made 60 days or more, prior to arrival will receive a refund equivalent to 85% of their deposit. Cancellations made within 30 -60 days prior to arrival will receive a credit for the house, equivalent to 85% of their deposit, valid for up to one year from cancellation. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable unless the dates can be re-rented for the same amount as the original reservation.
**Holiday dates are excluded from this cancellation policy, All holiday dates are non-refundable.
**We would also like to encourage all our guests to purchase travel insurance for a peaceful and worry free vacation.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).