**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private condo, right across the street from the beach, for a once in a lifetime offer!!!****We understand the need for increased flexibility in travel planning right now. To help our valued guests, we offer a special, worry free cancellation policy. Please see the '*' below for more details.
**We are committed to avoiding the spread of COVID 19 by implementing specialized cleaning procedures. Feel free to inquire about a deep sanitation cleaning service.
Ibis 6 is a two-bedroom luxury condo for up to 6, with plenty of common areas that allow you to do what you most want to do on vacation: spend time with family and friends.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE SPACE
- It’s on the second floor by a forest, so it feels like a treehouse
- The beautiful rustic woodwork and wooden furniture. Check out the coffee table!
- The Ibis complex has only 10 units and is directly across the street from the beach!
- Each bedroom has its own full bath
- You get a five-star kitchen!
- Ready to check it out? Let us tell you if your dates are eligible for a discount!
Ibis guests have open access to the 5-star Langosta Beach Club across the street. Eat at the restaurant, swim in the pool, doze on the loungers, get a sunset cocktail, and enjoy the beach!
Now that’s a vacation! Contact us to start the booking process immediately!THE IBIS COMPLEX AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
The Ibis complex is located on the road between Tamarindo and Langosta, right across the street from the beach. In Tamarindo and Langosta you’ll find:
BEST PERK: YOUR OWN CONCIERGE!
- More amazing restaurants than you’ll have time to try
- Great surf
- A lively international community
- Fun nightlife
- Several national parks close enough for day trips
As you plan your visit to Ibis 6, you’ll be contacted by our concierge, Cristina. She’s the local expert at hooking you up with fun times in Tamarindo. Here’s what her favorites are:
- Surfing! Either lessons or surf treks for experienced surfers.
- A boat tour through the estuary that is Las Baulas National Marine Park
- Riding zip-lines!
- Afternoon snorkeling trips that end at sunset and include an open bar
- Sportfishing for game fish or dinner
We can also book you an in-home private chef, spa services, or child care. Contact us today!SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa
Are you looking for a place you can bring a pet? Ask us about our pet policy.
All of the Ibis condos participate in our Housekeeping program, our Linen program, and our Standard Sanitization program. Using these tools, we keep our guests and staff safe by keeping our properties clean.
Contact us to learn more about the sanitization procedures we use every day!
* Bookings made during the year-end holiday weeks must be pre-approved. Please inquire about holiday dates before making an online booking
** Due to the current situation, housekeeping will be offered for most reservations but cannot be guaranteed. Please ask a reservation agent if housekeeping will be included in your rental. Thank you!
*** Any new bookings made on or after July 10th, 2020, and before November 15, 2020, arriving before December 19, 2020, will be offered penalty free cancellation if canceled before 7 nights of arrival. We also offer penalty free Christmas/New Year cancellations and penalty free cancellations in 2021 for reservations made after May 7, 2020, if travel bans due to COVID-19 are still active. Some restrictions may apply, Ask a reservations agent for more details.
**** For all reservations made after July 10, 2020, and arriving after December 19, 2020, will get a full refund if you cancel 60+ days before the arrival date. Within the 60 days, there are no refunds unless the range of dates specified in the contract and the total amount is recovered through another rental contract. If the property is able to be rented for the same time period at the same rate, Stay in Tamarindo will refund all payments minus all administrative and credit card/banking fees. If Stay in Tamarindo cannot re-rent the property outside of 30 days, the company keeps the full booking deposit. If the cancellation comes inside the 30 days prior to the reservation and Stay in Tamarindo cannot re-rent, the company will reserve the right to keep the full payment.