Ask us about our 3% discount! *
AN OASIS IN THE GUANACASTE SAVANNA!
Casa Oasis is a beautiful 5,500-sq.-ft. Spanish Colonial home in a peaceful, guard-gated, beachfront residential community on Costa Rica’s Gold Coast. The home’s high ceilings, comfortable common areas, and many wide sliding glass doors create a bright spaciousness that your family and friends will enjoy. The four bedrooms can easily sleep up to 14 guests, so invite everybody!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
• The 5-Star Concierge Service
• The Spanish Colonial layout of Casa Oasis!
• Your private pool in the center of the living spaces
• The bright fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
• Fast wifi and full air conditioning
• The bunk room for the kids!
We offer 100 Mbps of internet access throughout your home so if you need to work or navigate the internet, we have you covered. The house also has a backup battery for the modem & router so you are always online uninterrupted. If you wish to request a portable wireless router, we can gladly have these available for you with an additional rental fee to keep you more connected.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
Master Bedroom 1: One King bed, Ensuite Bathroom, Ceiling Fan, Smart TV, AC
Bedroom 2: Two Queen Beds, Ensuite Bathroom, Smart TV, AC
Bedroom 3: Two Queen Beds, Ensuite Bathroom, Ceiling Fan, AC
Bedroom 4: One Queen Bed, Two Twin Beds
Travel is one of life's great joys... even the most carefully planned trip can be complicated by unforeseen events. Whether it's lost luggage, canceled flights, or a medical emergency, an unexpected mishap can turn your trip into a taxing experience. Our travel and rental protection services are designed to protect you. Our goal is to save you money, safeguard your journey, and make your stay memorable for all of the right reasons. We encourage our clients to ensure their travel investment to achieve a peaceful and worry-free vacation. Please protect your investment and your peace of mind.
5-STAR CONCIERGE SERVICE
Casa Oasis is included in our exclusive 5-star Concierge Service, where your concierge Mariam will host and guide you through the check-in process and any needs you have before your trip. You can contact her to start coordinating your necessities as soon as you pay the final payment.
She can help you with any wish or desire, from stocking your fridge with groceries to transportation set up and waiting for you at the airport. She can provide you with top tours, private chefs, flights, spa services, and more for your vacation experience. Mariam is here to ensure your needs are reached and exceeded for your trip to Costa Rica. Allow us to serve you and ensure an unforgettable vacation in paradise!
There is an endless list of things to do for eco-adventure lovers. We can schedule any of the following activities for you:
• In the ocean: Surf Lessons, Catamaran, Yacht Tour, Sportfishing, Scuba Diving & Turtle Watching
• In the jungle: Mountain Bike Tours, ATV Tour, Ziplining, Jungle Boat Ride, Volcano Tours, White Water Rafting, Horseback Riding & E-bike Rentals.
HACIENDA PINILLA AMENITIES
This house’s guests gain access to the most exclusive amenities including:
• The Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club with Beachfront Infinity Edge Pool, Fitness Center, International Restaurant, and more ($35 per person per day, access depends on capacity)
• The Golf Course
• The Spa & Restaurants at the JW Marriot
• Tennis Courts
• Pickleball Courts
• Hiking & Biking Trails
LOCATION & SURROUNDING AREAS
It’s 2km from the beach
It’s 2km from the Marriott Hotel
A short 15-minute drive from Tamarindo
1h 20min drive from the Liberia International Airport
Holidays are exciting, but before you book, please check your dates and only select one of the following when making your holiday reservation. Please contact a reservation agent before booking if your dates are different than the following to find a way to accommodate you. Our holiday dates for 2023 & 2024 are:
• Easter Week (April 1 - 9, 2023)
• Thanksgiving (November 19 - 26, 2023)
• Christmas (December 19 - 26, 2023)
• New Year (December 26 - January 2, 2024)
• Easter Week (March 24 - 31, 2024)
• Thanksgiving (November 24 - December 1, 2024)
• Christmas (December 19 – 26, 2024)
• New Year (December 26 – January 2, 2025)
For any reservations arriving between January 2 – 6 please inquire before making an online booking.
HOLIDAY DATES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE CANCELLATION POLICY BECAUSE ALL HOLIDAY DATES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
We highly recommend you visit and review our Terms and Conditions page to know all the details about your trip, payments, security deposits, cancellation policies, and more.
* Some restrictions may apply.