**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private jungle home, on the beach for a once in a lifetime offer!!!**
**We understand the need for increased flexibility in travel planning right now. To help our valued guests, we offer a special, worry free cancellation policy. Please see the '*' below for more details.
**We are committed to avoiding the spread of COVID 19 by implementing specialized cleaning procedures. Feel free to inquire about a deep sanitation cleaning service.
Carefully crafted to exist in harmony with nature, Casa Del Cabo focuses its view on the outside world with a fully open living space that captures the ocean breeze and eliminates the need for air-conditioners or fans.
The house is designed to be gentle on the surrounding environment so that your visit to Casa del Cabo leaves only a light footprint.
What you’ll love about this home?
Location and Surroundings.
- The sounds of nature will lull you to sleep
- Experiencing the natural beauty of Costa Rica
- Short walk to the beach
- Eat fresh-from-the-tree tropical fruit
- Fresh tree-ripened coconuts everywhere (Michael the groundskeeper will open them for you with his machete)
Casa del Cabo is nestled in the Osa Peninsula, a true jewel of land, water, and life. Osas’s unparalleled biodiversity offers guests once-in-a-lifetime rainforest adventures, wildlife encounters, and ocean activities. While some come with a bold spirit for exploring and others in search of nature’s tranquillity, both will find the opportunities to connect with this mystic ecosystem.
If you wonder what to do, here are our favorite activities!
Book now and contact your personal concierge (Included with your rental) for more insight on what else to do!
- Go for a waterfall hike
- Grab your beach towel and chill on the beach as the sun sets
- Schedule a fishing trip for the whole group
- Build a fire on the beach while watching the starry sky
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 9):
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Upper-level open area: 2 Queen beds, 1-day bed
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
* We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel. For all reservations made on or after January 7, 2021 for arrival dates between January 7 - March 1, 2021, we offer a penalty free cancellation as long as the cancellation is made at least 7 days or more prior to arrival.
**All reservations made after July 10, 2020, will get a full refund if cancelled 60+ days before the arrival date (excluding Holidays). All Holiday dates are refundable until April 1, 2021. After April 1, 2021 all Holiday reservations are no longer refundable unless the dates are able to be re-rented. If a cancellation is made between 30 - 60 days before arrival, full credit for the reservation will be offered and can be used for up to 1 year from the original reservation. Within the 30 days, there are no refunds unless the range of dates specified in the contract and the total amount is recovered through another rental contract. If the property is able to be rented for the same time period at the same rate, Stay in Tamarindo will refund all payments minus all administrative and credit card/banking fees. If Stay in Tamarindo cannot re-rent the property, the company will reserve the right to keep the full payment. We also highly recommend purchasing travel insurance which can be provided through Stay In Tamarindo. Please ask for more details.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in